Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why doesn't anyone play Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix on Playstation Network?

I recently bought Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix from the Playstation store to play it on my PS3. Every time I search for someone to play online with, the game doesn't find anyone. I change the search settings to the broadest possible but it still doesn't find anyone. Does anyone else have this problem or is there something wrong with my copy?



It doesn't make any sense how not even one person is playing this really good game.Why doesn't anyone play Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix on Playstation Network?
it's an older game so most players have stopped playing online , when it first came out a couple years ago the online community was bigger



I still sometimes search for an online game on it but have no luck either , usually I end up sending a friend an invite instead to play online



that's just what happens sometimes , people start playing newer games and don't play online on the older ones anymoreWhy doesn't anyone play Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix on Playstation Network?
its because no one wants to play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment