Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone know a good online multiplayer game?

I've seen stuff like Runescape and Puzzle Pirates, but can anyone make a better suggestion? It also needs to be free.Does anyone know a good online multiplayer game?
Do you mean web-based (e.g. Flash), or just internet-enabled?



If you mean web-based, I'd suggest Yahoo! Games. But, for the best free online multiplayer game available, you should check out PlaneShift. It's a totally free (no cost, spyware or ads) MMORPG with a great community.
http://www.tibia.comDoes anyone know a good online multiplayer game?
That penguin game.
Anarchy Online, its Client based. Its just like World of Warcraft, or EverQuest. Very fun I might addDoes anyone know a good online multiplayer game?
Yahoo games has lots of multiplayer games,,,chess, texas holdem, etc.



My brothers all play Sanctum, it's supposed to one of the coolest online games right now.



At least that's what I heard.
go get a ps3 and go on line and play around
dragracer v3
if you have a xbox 360 and internet hooked up to it you can download a bunch of stuff for free (trials) and if you decide to buy the game you have to buy points though... but if you have online games, multiplayer playing is pretty much free.. hope i helped.



ps - lost planet, halo 2 (halo 3 is comin out)
um...........try stuff like addictinggames.com its a fre website and was a billion games and if u had a runescape name plz give to me i have a lvl 62 name named dragobboy819 and would enjoy talking to u bye.
second life is fun.



http://secondlife.com/



it is free, or you can upgrade at a minimal cost.



have a nice day!
Gunbound! Download it on ijji.com. So fun!
log on to www.runescape.com and zapak.com and big fish games there are good mutiplayer websites.
I've got a good one for you Never Winter Nights. It's not totally free because you have to buy the start-up disks, but after you install playing it is. My fiancee and his brother have been playing it for YEARS. At one time they were both dungon masters. When you go on you want to find the one run by Allera (I think that's how it's spelled). If you can't find her name when you go to the diffrent servers ask if anyone has heard of Elderon the Elf King or Smiling Death. Have fun.
If you like games where you have alot of freedom and can do alot of stuff I recomend playing Runescape or World of Warcraft.
Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS! Connect online with Wi-fi! My friend code is: 1547/0786/9318, my town is Tacoland, and my character is Sir Bob. I'd recommend this. Register me, please!
Try IJJI games! It has some multiplayer shooting games,

golf king, pool, card games, puzzle games and lots more!

http://www.ijji.com
Try Knight online at www.knightonlineworld.com

there is also Kal online, Silkroad online, last chaos, Hero online, Legend of ares, and etc.

I recommend Knight online or World of Warcraft private servers!

I hope you find what you are looking for!
If you can make a $1 a day... have lots of time... hmmm sounds like World of Warcraft to me.
try club penguin at miniclip.com
maplestory.

No comments:

Post a Comment