Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girl Gamers, whats your favourite online game?

If you have a favourite game, list that.

Otherwise list the category of games, you enjoy the most- racing, action, strategy, brainy, puzzles, cards, board games, or desi games. Be specific please!Girl Gamers, whats your favourite online game?
I play mmos. Perfect World, Ragnarok Online, 1 and 2, umm I played Tales of Pirates for awhile. Never really got into WoW....but Perfect World is considered the Chinese WoW. I got addicted to it so I had to quit.
really good list of quality games at http://alturl.com/r2es ... sorted by activity

Report Abuse

Girl Gamers, whats your favourite online game?
my g/f plays Wow with me, and like's playing 360, tons of different stuff, halo2%26amp;3, naruto, oblivion .
Favorite online game, Counterstrike right now would be my current favorite. I'm into most shooting or RPG games. Oh by the way does playing Xbox live count? I love playing that %26gt;.%26lt;Girl Gamers, whats your favourite online game?
I play MMORPGs like Mabinogi, Final Fantasy Online, WOW, and Ragnarok Online.
my g/f plays collapse
I like most shooting games and Car racing games
omg last week my bf got me hooked on wow! it's a role play game! i love it! so addictive!

i also like thinking games, an cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment