Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is this game called and where can I find it?

A while ago I played a fairly entertaining online puzzle game. It was about solving a crime that had occurred. You had a little turret that shot a bullet into some sort of thing that split the bullets into the directions where the nozzles were facing. The "splitters" could be rotated to face in different directions. The object of each level was to rotate the splitters so that when you shot them with your turret, it would break/shoot all the circular targets. Clearing each level earned a set number of points which could be used to unlock evidence and step closer to solving the crime. If my description rings a bell, could you tell me what the game is called and on what website I can play it?What is this game called and where can I find it?
use google, try different combinations of words you would use to describe the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment