Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IS these the best arcade game !!?

it called "give up robot" and these is the link:

http://games.adultswim.com/give-up-robot-twitchy-puzzle-online-game.html

i just want to know if it is the best arcade game .IS these the best arcade game !!?
it's awesome!IS these the best arcade game !!?
i have reached the 40th level then i get tired.

Report Abuse

IS these the best arcade game !!?
Erm, arcade game? I'm assuming you mean a game under the catagory of "arcade", not like a game that you'd find in an arcade...



I've actually never played this game, untill you gave me the link that is, and I tried it,

very fun, reminds me of those oldschool games!



Your question is entirely built upon opinon, however, so, an opinion I shall give you,

In my opinion:



No, it is not the best arcade game, I played a few, and my favorite was "5 Minutes to Kill Yourself" or "Meowcenaries"...
  • nada bluebook
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment