Saturday, February 18, 2012

Any good games??

Hi, i like games like sims, all the tycoons, (the good old doom!!) adventure type of games, a bit of action is ok, but i like to use my brain more, i dont like total puzzle games, like to have fun n solve sum stuff at the same time !!

anyone can recomend a good game to me ??

if its online n free would be better, if not nooooo probs !! just tell me the name!



thnxxxxxAny good games??
Here are some:



Millsberry

Habbo Hotel

Runescape

Girlsense

Awesomehouseparty

Maple Stroy

Trollz

Mycoke

The-n

Neopets

Powerpets
I personally like a PC game, called Battlefield 2. It's a first person shooter, but it does take a lot of strategy if you're in a squad. It's kind of like capture the flag but in a modern day warfare scene. That is my favorite game. I hope you get it. If you do, my battle name is "jewboy1". Hope to see you on the frontline!Any good games??
stronghold crusader
millsberry.com

disneychannel.com

nick.com

mycoke.comAny good games??
F.E.A.R. multiplayer demo
RuneScape is great, after you get past tutorial island, and maybe make yourself some money. I can help you out a bit if you want. www.runescape.com

I also play chess. Go to www.sirpaul589.piczo.com to get the sites i paly chess on (lower aprt of the page).
constantine
  • minn kota
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment