Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I sincerely hope you, people out there can help me out?

as i was playing an online game(puzzle game type), suddenly tears was flowing down my eyes(both) non-stop! i don't know why its happening? well this not the first time... it did happen before... but that was quite sometime back... my gd friend and buddy said most likely its due to stress building up inside me! is he correct? please help me out? i really don't know what is happening?I sincerely hope you, people out there can help me out?
Your friend could very well be correct. Tears do relieve stress. I believe a certain hormone is released when you cry that is soothing to both your mind and body.



In addition, I would suggest you dig deep inside and think if something is upsetting you. It could be an event that happened a long time ago that you haven't come to terms with or something current.



If you find nothing, then it's most likely stress build up that you are releasing through tears.I sincerely hope you, people out there can help me out?
k thats really retarded cuz peeple just tear up sumtimes, happenz to me all the time and i dont care, it always happens after you yawn, were you tired that day? probably. yur frend iz retardedI sincerely hope you, people out there can help me out?
could be a sad thought, if you have stres try to hang with good friends or do things you enjoy, hope you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment