Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guys! ., help me please! i need games related to percant, decimals & fractions. not online games please ., ty?

pls guys ., i really find it hard to locate some of the puzzles in the net .,





hope u can help me finish my project





i would be so grateful for every help you'll offer to me







thanks! ., :DGuys! ., help me please! i need games related to percant, decimals %26amp; fractions. not online games please ., ty?
Well, there are few game shows on TV that would translate OK.



Family Feud (the top answers from 100 people surveyed = %)



Card Sharks (same thing - out of 100 people surveryed = %)



Deal or No Deal (liklihood of what's in a case is usually expressed in a fraction; the banker's offer is calculated using percentages)



Maybe you can come up with something to mirror those, or use "the home version" somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment