Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looking for some good online game sites...?

Anyone know of a site that has the free full version (not the janky 60 min. trial version) of the game Cradle of Persia ???

Yes I could just buy it and no I am not a cheap skate...

Thing is I am really into the addictive puzzle / hidden object games and once I conquer the game, that is that and am off to find another...



With all the upteen bazillion sites out there I know there has to be at least half that many I havent ran across yet...

Any help, helping me to find this and/or any leads to good sites would be greatly appreciated...



Thanks in advance

B.

Looking for some good online game sites...?
I have a great suggesstion. It's a virtual world called IMVU. I promise you'll love it once you try it! You can shop, buy yourself a house have kids and even find your virtual mate in life! Just visit this link and you'll be on your way to freedom of boredom and meeting wonderful new people from all over.

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=28964088%26amp;from=power-email

No comments:

Post a Comment