Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone know the name of an Asian puzzle game where you have to make a river surrounding islands?

It's a logic based game where you get a grid with numbers on it and each number corresponds to an island and the number of spaces on the island. There's only one number per island and the objective is to make a complete "river" around the "islands". The only other thing I can remember is that you can't have "pools"; that is, you can't have the river form a 2x2 square. I found this game online but I think it was originally a paper and pencil type game. Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's Asian in origin but I'm not 100% positive. If anyone could tell me the name of this game, I'd really appreciate it!Does anyone know the name of an Asian puzzle game where you have to make a river surrounding islands?
You might be looking for "Nurikabe". I once played it on janko.atDoes anyone know the name of an Asian puzzle game where you have to make a river surrounding islands?
Try Puzzle Games

No comments:

Post a Comment