Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gamers plz help, suffering w/ issues w/ Yahoo (download) games !?

I have downloaded 3 diffrent games from yahoo downloadable games page. Puzzles/hidden objects type games. They seem 2download ok 15/20 minutes worth- the icon popped up on my desktop. BUTwhen I click 2 play, nothing happens, no thinking hour glass, nada, nothing!!

The30or 60 min. free trial versions are what I'm trying to play, check it out b4 I buy. I have bought alot of the same kind of games from other sites, in the last couple weeks, they have all work perfectly! So it must be a yahoo thing, I think? I have a nice computer, that takes care of itself, and tells me what i need to do. If I was missing some program, it would tell me.?

I just cant get the games to play. I tried loading it again, no help. Other people r playing it, I saw their dated comments. Whats wrong? A setting problem maybe? HELP w/ YAHOO! Any Help is greatly appreciated. :)~

P.S. I play the yahoo online games like euchre alot too, with no trouble at all. im eager for some helpGamers plz help, suffering w/ issues w/ Yahoo (download) games !?
Some people have been having trouble downloading games from Yahoo or getting them to work... you're not the only one



Most of the same games are available from other publishers - the two biggest are Game Socks and Big Fish Games. Most likely, you can find the same games from those sites and download them. They've both been publishing games a lot longer than Yahoo, so they've worked out most of the bugs. (However Big Fish Games' new download utility/manager is kind of annoying.)



http://www.gamesocks.com

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-gam鈥?/a>



Good luck! The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Yahoo support. I know from past experience that it can be difficult to get in touch with them....Gamers plz help, suffering w/ issues w/ Yahoo (download) games !?
it should play unless you download too many games at once. like if your downloading a game and while thats downloading, you're clicking to download another. do you click the game when it downloads to try to play it?Gamers plz help, suffering w/ issues w/ Yahoo (download) games !?
I see your having problems. first, say if its PC or MAC then I help!

No comments:

Post a Comment