Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone help me find the name of this free online building game?

This free game surfaced about a year ago and I've been driving myself bonkers trying to puzzle out the name of it. The purpose was to design a "robot" around a center piece that would carry it to the "goal". You were given water joints that could pass through other pieces, wooden joints that were rigid, and counter- and clockwise spinning wheels to work with. I am actually on a flight right now and having the name of this game would be incredibly helpful, New Zealand is a bit further away from Pittsburgh than most people think.Can anyone help me find the name of this free online building game?
I believe the name of the game you want is Fantastic Contraptions. There's a link below. I used to play it. Great fun.Can anyone help me find the name of this free online building game?
block land or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment