Saturday, February 18, 2012

What 2 Xbox 360 games should I get?

Theres a promotion on gamestops website that says buy 2 pre owned games and get 1 free. I know I am gonna get Need for speed hot pursuit but I dont know about the others yet. Ive played assassins creed brotherhood but I returned it. Ive played red dead redemption but it was boring to me so i returned it. no sports games please. no puzzle games either please. The games both have to have online multiplayer that is fun and preferably split screen so i can play with friends.

i have black ops and halo reach and splitsecond. no racing games either please. thankyouWhat 2 Xbox 360 games should I get?
Definitely halo reach very fun and never stops changing. Also mass effect 2 very long it will keep you entertained trust me.What 2 Xbox 360 games should I get?
battle field bad company

No comments:

Post a Comment