Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you become a professional game player? Tetris, etc.?

I am really good at Tetris, Dr. Mario, and most any puzzle games to the point where I can no longer find adequate competition online or in my real life. Is there competitive play for this and where could I find information about that? Is there a way to become a professional?How do you become a professional game player? Tetris, etc.?
Great news! There actually is professional video gaming in Tetris! You should try your luck if you really feel you have what it takes but for sure, it won't be easy - but I know you know that already right? Check this out: http://professionalgaminglife.com/compet鈥?/a>How do you become a professional game player? Tetris, etc.?
There is a HUGE esports scene right now for Tetris and Dr. Mario players!

No comments:

Post a Comment