Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I go online to copy and paste FREE games and puzzles for a newsletter?

I am the "editor" for a newsletter at my job and am trying to add a fun section with games, puzzles,and even comics. Every site I have been to has only had downloadable games which do me no good. Where might I look for games that I can copy %26amp; paste or right click and save?Where can I go online to copy and paste FREE games and puzzles for a newsletter?
Ummm,



I have been using http://games.simplysearch4it.com for over one year now and I know they allow you to link to the games as they provide links for you that you can just copy and paste on the actual game pages of each game.



For example, if you click on http://games.simplysearch4it.com/game/725.html you can see at the bottom of the game page there is a box where you can just copy the code into your website or newsletter and then you have a link.



If you were asking for something else then I appologise, but this is what I think you are asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment