Monday, January 30, 2012

Plz answer both...... Games....... Online.. It can be download or not. Anyone help me...?

I want some more games for my PC.

I have Diner Dash Games(1, 2, Flo on the Go); Sally's Spa and/or Sally's Salon.

It should be free and i want FULL VERSION games. I have Icy Tower and Pop'em and Super Tux and the other games that are listed above



These are just games from the top of my head. If you have specific websites and/or games you enjoy that is compatible with my pc, please suggest them.



ALL ANSWERS APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR UR HELP.





AND





I have Downstream Panic for PSP and it is a amazing puzzle game and is there any games similar to Downstream Panic and other games from Armor games like Fragger that are Puzzle and Skill game genres available for PC............................



All Answers appreciated and advices appreciated also...Plz answer both...... Games....... Online.. It can be download or not. Anyone help me...?
you might want to try going to a website called shockwave.com it has games i think you might enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment