Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best PS2 Online games available?

Well I got lucky, I found out that my friend's big boxy PS2 came with a Network Adapter already attached, so I traded him 2 of my games for it, + 1 more for CoD 2 Big Red One, and I attached it to my modem via cord, and it works perfectly. But now I need some good games. My PS2 somewhat lags when I go in big games of 24 people in SOCOM 3, and I don't find it fun online, no one tries to be tactical, all they do is spawn rape and bunny hop all the time, so it isn't fun. Right now, the only games I have which have servers up are: Battlefield: Modern Combat, CoD 2 Big Red One, SOCOM 3, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I don't know if this happens to everyone or it's just because of the internet, but my PS2 will lag at times, not anything that really affects gameplay, but it's sort of an eye sore. Remember, I just need these games to hold me over until I get my 360 for Christmas. I'm an FPS gamer, but I can sometimes like Racing Games, I like Hockey Games, but I'm not a sports Gamer. RPGs aren't bad, I guess. I hate puzzle games on Consoles. I don't mind 3rd Person Shooters, as long as it isn't SOCOM, or anything unrealistic. I'm looking for an Online game which isn't too old, has servers running, and has at least 150 people playing at most times. SOCOM 3 has more than 500 people playing at once, where as CoD only has about 50 lol. Any suggestions?Best PS2 Online games available?
Amazon has a great selection, both new and used.

you might want to bookmark this link.



http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1220250028/r鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment