Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'v allways wanted to make my own online game or suggest it to someone. who should i go to?

I thought of allways makeing this online animal game. were you can choose an animal and then you would have to survive. you can climb trees. attack other animals (hunt) swim, fly (if your a bird) etc... it would be the best ever. when i am older i want to do that but does anyone want to do that before me? comeone there's like no online animal games besides kiddyish puzzle games and such. lol.



you can live in heards chat stuff like that. if only i could make a game like that. But the question is... were can i find a online gaming company who's looking for new ideas. One more question what do you about the game i want to make?I'v allways wanted to make my own online game or suggest it to someone. who should i go to?
i'm not sure where to find a company to help you but i'm just going to tell you now keep all your ideas to yourself until you are able to make it yourself or get someone to make it for you. you dont want people stealing your ideas then maing money for themselves.I'v allways wanted to make my own online game or suggest it to someone. who should i go to?
Sounds cool. Hire a nerd to set up the site.
  • sailboats for sale
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment