Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whenever I'm bored online I play computer games, but I've run out of games. What are some good games out there?

I reeeeallyy enjoy puzzle games %26amp; action games. Any suggestions?Whenever I'm bored online I play computer games, but I've run out of games. What are some good games out there?
Have you played World of Wacraft?



Its a pretty sweet game, been playing it for 2 years now, and im not bored a single bit. Its a fantasy game game but it does have a action in it like when you do versus other players.



Neat graphics, talk to players online and do all these awesome things but the down side you have to pay for the xpacs and the fee every 2 months
Counter Strike: Source.



CS:S is a FPS (First-person Shooter) which pits Counter Terrorist against Terrorist in a variety of levels.



List of level types.



de - Bomb Defusal

cs - hostage rescue

surf - A very complicated level

gg - Gun Game



And many more.



But your computer needs to have these specs.



Windows XP or higher.

A very good Graphics card.

512mb of RAM or more.

At least 1.6 Gigahertz

and some other stuff.



Also look out for my friend his username is Serbian Deda Smurf.Whenever I'm bored online I play computer games, but I've run out of games. What are some good games out there?
I like The Sims 2 - it's awesome! but it's not a puzzle or action game. I also like "The Movies" where you can cast directors, actors and so on and create your own movie.
Runescape is fun it's an Adventure game owend by Jagex if you want to play it go to (www.runescape.com)



Theres also Funorb.. this is also owend by Jagex if you want to play it go to (www.funorb.com)Whenever I'm bored online I play computer games, but I've run out of games. What are some good games out there?
I'm a sims fan so my answer is sims related...

No comments:

Post a Comment