Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the australian themed online game?

It was from a few years ago.. I remember playing it when I was a lot younger. I remember there was a guy and a dog, who were sent to this Outback-like place, almost like a desert, and had to find puzzle pieces everywhere to complete a puzzle. I also remember a boomerang or something, and other levels were included. And at one point, the Australian guy and dog walked down underground. It was a strategy and puzzle game. I know this is really sporadic haha, but I can't remember the name and it's bothering me!What is the australian themed online game?
Sorry i dont know,but if you like there is a very fun,entertaining,interesting, and friendly site, that offers games like no other site ! This is a GREAT site ! you will love all the games there! All the games are MMOG,you will fall in love,even if you are not a gamer! I'm so happy i find it! just thought I'd share....Here is the link if you are interested, check it out,you wont regret it ! :)

p.s hope someone will answer your question,and again,sorry



http://buzz.igg.com/igg/6105302

No comments:

Post a Comment